Saturday, March 14, 2009

Lavish Boutique Has Moved Out!


We're moving exclusively online! Although I'm really excited about this change I am of course sad to leave the space. It was a great place to spend 99% of my time and I adore the location. Hannible Square really is the most charming shopping niche in Winter Park.


It came as quite the shock to move out so quickly so I hope no one is offended that I didn't give warning but situations arise and you sometimes just have to get things done. My amazing boyfriend and friends Laura and Peter came to my rescue and helped me pack everything up and load it into my our cars. Seriously, it is the best thing in the world when your friends and loved ones come to help you with comforting smiles on their faces without you even having to ask.

I LOVE winter park, I mean seriously I get hives when I leave the 32789, so you'll see me around supporting our local businesses, charities and their events. I'm still going to promote Fashion Funds the Cure so their bedazzled tees are still available with a donation of 35$ to The Pediatric Cancer Foundation. Just email LavishBoutique@Gmail.com and I'll personally deliver your tee to you! Another event I'm working on is Earth Day Bithday for Gary Lambert Aveda Salon. As you know Gary is my love muffin/potty mouth Lambert and one of the most charitable and selfless Winter Park business owners ever so help me support his event email me if you want an invite and details.


I'm ecstatic about going online because I'll get to do more of my favorite aspects of retail...MARKETING AND FASHION PHOTOGRAPHY! I'll still keep in close with all my beloved customers who have been amazing with their support and love of sexy bras and panties so not to worry! I'll post all the pics of what I still have in inventory and if you can't live without something, contact me and I'll deliver your purchase to you or better yet host a lingerie party at your house or other venue and get the insane discount from what your girlfriends purchase. I'll be working on developing the site for the next few months and keeping you posted with the new site address, updates and sneek peeks on this blog so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment