Sunday, March 29, 2009

Ripped OFF!!!


I am in shock! I just read my favorite blog called The Lingerie Post, which keeps the lingerie fashionistas up to date with the latest designers and trends in the biz, and to my surprise I found that Agent Provocateur has ripped off my idea of hosting lingerie parties at their boutiques! That's a pretty big claim as Agent is ususally the leader in lingerie trends especially to stars like Carmen Electra, Cristina Aguillera and more, but this is something they have just launched and since I've been doing this for the past year and a half I am completely excited that I am obviously on the right track with my ideas. So much so, that I have one-upped them big time.


Even before I closed the doors to Lavish I had added some extra elements to the Lingerie Parties. For those of you not familiar to the concept, you can host a lingerie party at the boutique for your best girlfriends. We provide the bubbly and treats and you get amazing discounts depending on how much your friends spend. It's the perfect pre-bachelorette party where the bride can choose her honeymoon lingerie and the guests can purchase it for her instead of getting gag gifts that will be thrown away within days. It's fun and a great way to start out a girl's night. We even had the option of inviting a spa to come and do mani's and pedi's for the girls during the party for additional cost. We send out formal invitations to your guests (shown right) and all you have to do is show up. It was great! But now that Lavish is closed, we've been hosting these parties at Vitality Wellness Day Spa (shown left)! So girls get pampered to the extreme while shopping from gorgeous lingerie and super discounted prices. It's the ultimate girl's night. Check out their website for a little tour of the spa under the "photos" option. It's a beautiful, minimalistic, relaxing atmosphere perfect for indulgence and girly fun. Don't worry, there won't be a Cindy Lauper "Girls Just Wanna Have Fub" dance party when you walk in, I promise.


Check out the last party we had at Lavish. My friend and designer Amy Morelli hosted a bridal shower for her bff Robin complete with tea and tarts from Infusion Tea and we had Vitality Wellness Day Spa come do mani/pedis for the girl. It was a great day and Robin got tons of goodies to wear on her honeymoon like a cami/boyshort set, nigthies, a plush bath wrap and more!




To Book a Lingerie Party for your girlfriends or a bride-to-be Email Me and you'll get a $50 gift card to spend at the party for being the hostess with the mostest ;)



To Check out Robin's amazing English Garden wedding pics and more wedding ideas go to:
Amy's blog

Here are just a few...





No comments:

Post a Comment